• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• Black rice has a spectacularly high level of Anthocyanin (more than red rice), which might be why it’s revered in as an extremely healthy food.
• It also is fairly tricky to grow, at least in terms of yield, which is often as low as 10 percent of other rice varieties.
• It’s occasionally called “emperor’s rice” or “forbidden rice” for that very reason
• Black rice contains marginally fewer calories, fewer carbohydrates and more protein than either brown or white rice.