• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• It is gluten-free
• It is extremely nutritious
• It is higher in minerals, such as calcium, iron, phosphorous, and carotenoids, than most vegetables.
• It also contains primary proteins called Albumin and Globulins, which are more soluble and digestible.
• It has health-beneficial peptides, particularly lunasin, thought to have cancer-preventing benefits, as well as lowering incidences of chronic diseases, such as inflammation, diabetes, heart disease, and stroke.
• It can be popped like corn, cooked similar to rice or pasta, or ground to flour.